Last Modified: 7/7/2023
This Privacy Notice describes how Kea Cloud Inc. (“Kea,” “we,” “us,” “our,” and other similar pronouns) collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information and your rights with respect to such information. This Privacy Notice applies to Kea’s website at kea.ai (“Website”) and voice technology services (collectively with the Website, the “Services”). This Privacy Notice also describes certain legal rights you may have, subject to applicable law, and how you can exercise them.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to the practices of any third parties, which have their own privacy notices. We encourage you to read their privacy notices to learn more about how they collect and process your information.
What We Mean by “Personal Information”
Information That We Collect From and About You
When you access or use the Services, we may collect certain information that you provide directly to us, including:
- Contact information, including name, physical address, email address, and telephone number;
- Payment information, including payment card number, expiration date, and CVV code (note that we will never store CVV codes and will only store other payment card details to facilitate future orders if you consent);
- Transaction information, including the items you’ve ordered and the dates and times of your orders; and
- Information that you provide to us through an online form, by sending us an email, by requesting additional information, by registering for one of our events, or by otherwise contacting us.
- Device and location information, including internet protocol address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, and device identifiers;
- Analytics information that helps us measure traffic and usage trends on the Services;
- Recordings and transcripts of phone calls; and
- Phone logs and metadata.
Information That We Collect from Other Sources
How We Use Your Information
We may generally use Personal Information as follows, subject to applicable legal restrictions:
- To provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Services;
- To resolve technical issues;
- To respond to your requests, comments, and questions;
- To contact you about administrative matters such as billing or account management;
- To send you communications regarding updates to the Services, security-related notices, and other Service-related notices;
- To de-identify the information and create non-personally identifiable information; and
- To fulfill other purposes in accordance with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may generally share Personal Information as follows, subject to applicable legal restrictions:
- To our business partners (such as restaurants) to comply with our contractual obligations and provide the Services;
- To subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To the extent necessary for service providers that support our business and are contractually obligated to keep Personal Information confidential (examples of such third parties include website hosting providers, information hosting providers, customer support providers, communications vendors, and various other IT service providers);
- As necessary to comply with an applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government requests;
- Where we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights or property, to address fraud, or to address a security or technical issue;
- As part of a transaction or as part of the process leading up to a transaction (e.g., due diligence) in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Kea’s assets;
- To other parties in accordance with your consent;
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third parties without your consent.
Security and Processing
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personal Information under our control. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is fully secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security. Note that data privacy laws vary across jurisdictions. By using the Services, you consent to the processing of information in the United States or other countries in which Kea, its affiliates, or its service providers maintain facilities.
We will not store Personal Information for longer than necessary to provide the Services and for our legitimate business purposes.
You may contact us at email@example.com to (1) request access to or transfer of Personal Information that we maintain about you, (2) request amendment or deletion of your Personal Information, (3) object to our processing of your Personal Information, or (4) request withdrawal of consent that you have provided to us. Note that we are not legally obligated to agree to such requests in all circumstances, and in certain circumstances, agreeing to a request may be infeasible–for example, a deletion request when we are required by law to maintain the information.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly solicit, collect, sell, or process any information from anyone we know to be under the age of 16.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not track customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to “Do Not Track “signals.
For California Residents
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits users of the Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us